The N.G.O Α.Ε.Ν.Α.Ο was established in 2006 in Thessaloniki in order to promote health, on its wide sense, and to encourage the dialogue between science, culture and religion. It occupies a group of scientists- volunteers and is coordinated by experienced scientists.
Α.Ε.Ν.Α.Ο aims to:
- Promote health, creating networks and implementing projects based on non formal education and learning by experience methodology
- Inform the community on issues regarding science in the broad sense , culture, religion and education
- Design programmes that encourage social cohesion, protect the human rights and respect the environment
- Undertake national and international collaboration with reliable agents, in order to exchange experience and best practices
- Empower women to take initiatives and improve their socio-economic status
- Inform society on innovative programs and activities which are consistent with the organization’s aims and disseminate their results through conferences, seminars, meetings, etc.
- Organize campaigns and initiatives that benefit the society.
AENAO’s work in the field of health promotion has been recognized by the national educational authorities and has been recommended for the school curriculum.
AENAO is an active member of the INGO “Healthy network“.
Become a member just by filling this application form and we will contact you as soon as possible.